Benefit from the expertise of the FIU faculty as they present focused lectures and offer preparation strategies. Handouts and supplemental notes will be sent to students via emails.
The following FE Review Course (Civil & Enviromental) subject areas will be reviewed*
- Mechanics (Statics and Dynamics)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Probability and Statistics
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Business Practices
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Materials Science/Structure of Matter
*Enrollment is for the entire course. Sessions are not available individually.